Adhering to the working philosophy of law-abiding, professional, and service-oriented, we will work with limited resources to effectively operate.
- Unit summary (pre-) calculation and review
- Unit budget allocation
- Unit budget retention
- First and second reserve funds
- The accounting monthly report is compiled.
- The semi-annual settlement report is prepared.
- The unit final accounts are compiled.
- Revenue matters review operations.
- Expenditure review operation.
- Application, appropriation and reporting of the office commission fee.
- Increased financial purchases and scrap audit operations.
- Collection and payment processing auditing operations.
- Purchase case deposits are collected and refunded for audit operations.
- Approx. Employees are required to collect and return the audit work.
- The securities and custody goods are collected and returned for review.
- Special account deposit and custody product balance review operations.
- Procurement case supervision operations.
- Cashier accounting business check operations.
- Unsettled account checking
- Other things to do.