The goal of the BAS Agency is to make the most use of the limited resources to aid in the development of the institute while serving lawfully and with professionalism.
- Budgeting and auditing
- Budget distribution
- Budget reserve
- Expenditure of the first and the second reserve fund
- Prepare monthly accounting reports
- Compilation of semi-annual settlement report prepare
- Prepare final reports
- Audit of revenues
- Audit of expenses
- Audit of request, contribution, closing and reporting of agency fees
- Audit of purchasing and disposition of properties
- Audit of collection and payment on behalf of another party
- Audit of deposits received and released of purchasing cases
- Audit of collection and release of retirement fund for contract employees.
- Audit of collection and release of marketable securities and items in custody.
- Audit of difference from special account deposits and items in custody
- Supervision of procurement
- Supervision of cashier and accounting business
- Disposal of allowance for doubtful accounts